Sunday, January 21, 2007

About colds

I lost my battle to the cold. Today it is in full bloom. I've learned some things with this cold that I would like to share with you:
1) No matter what they say, don't get drunk when you have a cold as a way to "forget about it." This didn't work out so well for me.
2) Drug yourself. There are lots of good drugs out there. Use them. They really do take the edge off the symptoms, and leave you in a kind of foggy stoner state.
3) Remember my sex-with-cold posting? You can disregard that.

2 comments:

coyote said...

Alas. Another sounds-so-great-I-wanna-believe-it theory about the benefits of sex unceremoniously bites the dust. But it's still probably better better to make out with a cold, than to get drunk to forget about it.... fewer hangovers.

Anonymous said...

I still have to read the "sex with cold" post. But for actual remedies ... try resting it out and lots of fluids and lemonade. Worked for me last time.
Good Luck ... get well soon.