I have been off the blog for a while, but doing ok. I'm working on some things now that are pulling me off-line. This is what I'm working on over here:
1) Writing. I'm writing on paper off-line every day now. That is, I'm writing with a pen on a piece of paper. Remember that? This is a new thing. I'm trying to cultivate some sort of discipline around writing.
2) Getting my back fixed. I'm going to another one of my Chinese doctors. He is fixing my back piece by piece. I think it's getting better. He only takes cash and doesn't give receipts. When I tell people this, they are horrified.
3) Taking "mental health" time to recover from the ravages of this work year. On Wednesday, I stacked wood. Wood stacking may not be great for the back, but it is excellent for the mental health.
4) Reading in bed.
5) Not feeling guilty about neglecting three blogs.
8 comments:
I think number 5 should read "taking oppositionally defiant pleasure in neglecting three blogs". Triple the pleasure!
Re #2 - Is Mulroney now a chiropractor?
You have at least 1 too many blogs.
Hi!
Can you email me re a secret about Zoom? Please? Nice secret....
Thanks!
Rachael
yarnagogo@gmail.com
And can you email me secrets about everyone else you know?
They don't have to be nice secrets.
Aggie, I am bored, and I need to read a juicy, racy post from you... anything at all will do!
I agree, Aggie - whip open the nearest drawer and describe its contents. Or do a body scan and describe the sensations you detect. Anything you write is bound to be captivating.
You two know how to get to me, don't you?
Post a Comment