Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Meeting Famous Ottawa Bloggers

Meeting bloggers in the flesh is exciting, but can be disarming. Without our blog personas, some of us feel naked.
On the weekend, I had the pleasure of meeting Megan and her paramour, as well as the famous, Zoom, at a Canada Day Brunch. I thoroughly enjoyed meeting all of them, although I found myself feeling all nervous and shy at the beginning. Megan is Ottawa's finest erotic writer. And, her beardless paramour is as wonderful as Megan describes. For example, the man shared a black coffee with her because there was only one coffee left, and, Megan drinks black coffee. This is the kind of guy we are talking about here.
I was struck by Zoom's energy. Her blog is energetic and so is her real-life persona. Go Zoom go!
I hope there will be more opportunities to meet these folks outside the blogosphere. But now, back to Facebook!!

2 comments:

Asteroidea Press said...

I don't know if I'm Ottawa's finest erotica writer, or just its most consistent.

It was lovely to meet you though, Aggie.

And I know about the coffee. He is just that kind of guy.

Good luck on Facebook and congrats on Trudeau. I tried to friend you, but couldn't click on your name.

Aggie said...

It seems there is some kind of Facebook conspiracy out there preventing us from friending each other. I will get the Irregulars on the case. Very strange,indeed.