I have not been blogging, in case you noticed. But I'm doing ok, in case you care. In fact, I am chock full of creativity right now, and am bursting my seams with ideas:
1) 4 book ideas. The first three could be books or could be magazine pieces, and they are in the Do-It-Yourself genre. The fourth idea involves diagrams and is more of self-help kind of deal.
2) 1 massive art project. I need a photographer (Coyote?), a painter, or some other kind of art person, and a short story writer. My team has not yet been assembled, but I'm sure with the IDEA I have, we can get massive funding to pull this thing off.
I would love to tell you more, but aren't you supposed to keep ideas secret? Or, are you supposed to tell all the world, so that you are more likely to actually realize them?
4 comments:
Oh. Oh. Can I be the short story writer? Unless it's a story about knitting,aliens, romance, math, combustion engines, or international politics. I don't know or care enough about those things.
I think you have struck just the right balance re: disclosure. Disclose enough to attract collaborators and stir up interest, but no so much that it closes off avenues of exploration and kills the idea before it hatches.
A certain person who has an affinity for the month of APRIL would be good on the visart end!
Let me know if an elocutionist can be of service.
We coyotes are all over massive co-op art projects, ma'am...
Those are the best reasons for not blogging I've ever heard. Good work Aggie!
Post a Comment