Saturday, February 28, 2009

Looks like we made it....

No I'm not referring to the Barry Manilow song. I'm talking about February. We made it through February, folks. Things are looking up. Here are a list of things to look forward to in March:

1) longer days
2) thawing freezing then more thawing
3) snowing raining snowing freezing rain
4) St. Patrick's Day: drunken oafs on Elgin street.
5) more slush
6) dog poop surfacing
7) horniness
8) warmth
9) more birds
10) the end of March

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

that february is over is GREAT news.

i so hate feb-mar mostly cause of the weather and that everyone around me seems to be going somewhere warm w/o me.

good list!

4) i love st. pattys day
6) dreading dog poop surfacing too
7) i will work on the horniness
8) looking forward to warmth too

Woodsy said...

Barry Manilow, isn't he the guy who wrote the Band Aid jingle?

Anonymous said...

Yay! Dog poop and drunken fools!;)
God, I hope it warms up soon!

Anonymous said...

Of things to look forward to, I'd add: spring skiing, March break (if you have kids)and the beginnings of gardening plans...

Anonymous said...

Income tax refunds.

Anonymous said...

shagging