Sorry for not posting. I temporarily forgot I had a blog or 3. I have Emergency Meeting Minutes to post up on the Flagship Blog. Stay tuned. I have a nearly finished quilt and needlepoint pin cushions to post on the crafting blog. There's not much action over there right now, but that's not entirely my fault, since it is group blog.
In other news, do we really believe any of the Boxcutters has the flu?
In other news, my little gray cat fetches like a dog. Stay tuned for a delightful youtube video.
7 comments:
I used to have a cat that fetched... His name was Dawg. Oh, how I loved that cat... he was majestic~
I have a little black tortie-shell who likes to fetch tin foil balls. She even drops them down the stairs, then runs down to 'catch' them!
Damn. I thought my kitty was a genius...
Your kitty is crafty, just like you are, and Jen's kitty is rockin' just like she is...
your kitty must have been dead sexy, then, Woodsy...
I'm not sure I like where these comments are going. What I want to emphasize here, folks is that MY kitten fetches LIKE A DOG. Retrieves and drops the ball right in front of me. Dropping tin foil balls down the stairs is not the same thing. Sorry!
can't wait for the video!
Post a Comment