- skinny jeans
- shameless texting everywhere
- rich people "worrying" about how the economic downturn will affect them.
- people taking out their families and themselves in response to the economic downturn.
- no longer giving a shit about the environment because of the economic downturn.
- anxiety disorders
- sleep disorders
- hackneyed "change management" language
- the focus on Michelle Obama's pipes
- microfibres
- Bristol Palin's ex, Levi
6 comments:
michelle obama does have nice pipes..
Do you mean "taking out their families" in the mobster sense?
"rich people "worrying" about how the economic downturn will affect them"
This depends partly on your definition of rich. For instance, there are a lot of people who have spent decades saving for retirement and suddenly lost 25% or more of what they put away. They aren't at risk of starvation, but they are understandably nervous about being able to live the rest of their lives as they planned.
A&J: I agree, but I still want it to move from in to out.
Anon: Mobster - exactly.
Milan: I know the disruption of the retirement plan bites, and agree there are various shades of "rich"....but I still want it to move from in to out.
I like skinny jeans -- not skinny, skinny like leggings skinny, but skinny enough not to be mistaken for bell bottoms or even boot cut. They give me a long, lean silhouette... and isn't that really what we're all aiming for?
Thanks for reminding me, XUP. Leggings. Leggings need to be on this list. Skinny jeans -- I guess there is skinny and there is skinny. I'm all for a long, lean silhouette.
Post a Comment