1) The guy I said would get laid because of that "Cabin Scent" candle is - get this - going to a cabin in Maine for potential shagging. You see? Case closed.
2) There is so much unbloggable material in my life right now, I'm about to explode. Stay tuned. I may blog it all in about 5 years.
3) Thanks to Woodsy, I've taken to carrying small stones around with me for "support". I have a bowl of stones in my office and people keep coming in and taking them. I know the idea is that the stone will "ground me", but I'm mostly reassured that I could throw the thing if I need to.
4) I bought a Dresden Plate Quilt for $25 and am in love with it. Stay tuned for photos.
8 comments:
I have a new Anonymous Rants page on my blog if you want to get rid of some of that pent up blogging stuff you can't blog about on your blog.
You do what-ever brings you peace with those stones...
So, did your friend say to some random woman, "Hey baby, wanna come up and smell my candle?
Looks like we now have a whole 'nother meaning for 'cabin fever'...
XUP: I forgot about that feature of your blog. What if it's not really a rant? Are you particular about what you're calling a rant?
Woodsy: I don't know how the lad made it from Cabin Scent candle to cabin-in-Maine-shagging-opportunity. I will try to obtain those details.
I'm anything but particular. Send me anything you don't want to post on your own blog.
Looking forward to photos! Will they be posted soon?:)
hi there... HAPPY NU YEAR!
you can download unique fonts in our website 0_0
Post a Comment