Fourth Dwarf's theory is that the Fifth Muse is not blogging because her Chinchilla is busy giving birth. I hope that it is going well. I look forward to when she starts blogging about the baby Chinchillas. I'm sure they are cute.I just want to let all of you know that this muse business is not easy. I don't know what to blog about, mates. Is this going to be one of those blogs that just dies after a few of postings? Clearly, I'm going to need to seriously complicate my life in order to be an adequate muse.
Here are some things I need to do to be a truly good muse: 1) Start shagging waiters and blogging about it; 2) Meet the "real-life" Bob and we could start a blog together; 3) Start a relationship with an asexual dude named "M"; 4) Hang out in the yoga community; 5) Hang out in the lavalife community. Mates, I don't know if I can do any these things. Should I just throw in the towel here? Am I muse-worthy??
7 comments:
You could be more muse-worthy, if you kame kayaking with a koyote....
Aggie! Run away with me! We'll raise chinchillas together!
Oh wait. That's three species in one relationship... pretty sure that's a biological impossibility. Alas!
Ahh koyote, the scandal we kould kause!
You know Aggie, I'm yer second biggest fan. I love everything you do.
It's just yer last two postings have not been about you.
They would have been entirely worthy of bein' on ESI.
I fear yer too afraid of offending or embarassing people. For example, surely by now the Ethicist's Daughter has irritated you more than once.
And what about Conch Shell's recent demands on your time?
Have you nothing to say about the Chair's dissolute lifestyle?
What about Coyote's empty talk?
Did I perchance katch a skintilla or soupkon of kovetesness for fair Aggie's charms in your kompletory krack...?
I'm not sure what to say, but i think you'll be a great muse Aggie. Hell, your blog is looking a lot more like a muse's blog now that there are deleted comments!! Yes!!!
In all seriousness though, 5th put herself out there big time, and it was mostly due her relentless communication of her emotional struggles that made her blog so digestable. I can't do that, and hence would never be more than someone that blogs about what they had for lunch. If you really want to be a muse, you'll have to do as 5th did, and personally, i don't think its worth it. Do you??
Lunch is digestible, too....
Post a Comment