Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Waiters

I have a thing about a waiters. I can't explain where this came from. Might have something to do with my days working in the kitchen in Essex. The fact is --I like having men serve me and attend to me. I know there are more interesting and kinkier kinks than this one, but here it is, and I'm putting it out there in the public domain to fill the muse void.

There are three waiters I particularly lust in Ottawa at the moment:

1) The waiter at the Sacred Garden Vegetarian Restaurant. When I asked for a different type of curry for one of the dishes on the menu, his response was, "I can do anything you want." This is the kind of response that can get Aggie into trouble.

2) Fernando (or Fernandito, as I like to call him) at Ahora Mexican restaurant on Dalhousie St. Sigh. The way he escorted me over to the salsa bar....Sigh. His mom -- who also works there -- seemed to be closely monitoring our interactions. I'll have to find out when she has a day off.

3) Andy at the Manx. What can I say? I've held a torch for him for years.

5 comments:

bob said...

Hi Aggie,

First off, let me congratulate you on your new blog!! I'm looking forward to reading you in your new free forum where you don't have to worry about shunning from your mates (not like they ever did though).

I have to admit, much like you i've always had a thing for waitresses. Its normally totally irrational, and silly, and naive, but i've rarely been able to help it. I've hugged, flirted, hit on, spent way too much money, and generally made an ass out of myself over various waitresses in my past. I've tried to figure it out, and have only come up with a few hypotheses:
- waitresses (and waiters i suppose) are generally very cute
- they are generally interested in helping you and making you more comfortable
- they laugh at your jokes
- they bring you beer n food
- they react positively to money

I don't know where i'm going with the last one, but perhaps its somethign to do with being able to control situations in the absense of connection or attraction... ok i've said too much, but hopefully you get the jist.

Yay blogging!! Everybody blog now!!!

Aggie said...

Thank you so much, Bob. I'm delighted to see you here. My mates have told me that I need to stop flirting with you - that you're too young for me, that you would not be interested in a 50-year-old randy Essex woman, etc... I just want to tell you that I think you are wonderful and so funny. I love your line about how waitresses "react positively to money." They do, don't they? And that's probably why we love them.
Ok, in addition to waiters, I also like young men in uniforms. I recommend watching this, and instead of "Everybody Dance Now" sing/dance to "Everybody Blog Now". Enjoy!

4th Dwarf said...

Aggie, you do like them young. But who am I to cast aspersions.

Why just yesterday, after bringing me a hamburger half and half, fancy hot sauce and a Gloucester Sunrise, Lisa of the Manx asked me, "do you have everything you need?"

It took an effort of will to reply "yes" and not something that would made future interactions awkward.

4th Dwarf said...

Aggie, you do like them young. But who am I to cast aspersions.

Why just yesterday, after bringing me a hamburger half and half, fancy hot sauce and a Gloucester Sunrise, Lisa of the Manx asked me, "do you have everything you need?"

It took an effort of will to reply "yes" and not something that would made future interactions awkward.

bob said...

That is exactly the tune i was thinking of...

BARMP..... BARMP.. BURMP BURMP BARMP..... (thats supposed to be the tune)

... thats a great video.

All you ESI's have an incredible ability to find very relevant videos given very specific criteria, well done!!! I assume you all had to take a class for that??? I have not taken that class.