When I read that Musie is moving on, I immediately thought -- How will this affect me, the Elgin Street Muse? I was meant to be simply a stand-in, an understudy, a half-time show. Now, I am unclear about what my role is. Am I , Aggie, the new muse?
There have been some criticisms of my blog: 1)That it is dull (apparently Spider Solitaire is not an interesting enough addiction; 2) That I don't dish enough dirt about people I know (although they are the ones reading my blog!); 3)That I don't post enough (I'm busy playing Spider Solitaire); 4)That there is not enough sex (I'm working on it, ok?); 5) The list goes on, but you get the idea.
I would like to ask Musie to COMMENT on my blog to give me some coaching on how to be a muse. Because it is fucking hard! Please. HELP!!!
4 comments:
The Muse is dead. Long live the Muse.
Musie made it look so easy...
You're doing a great job, Aggie. I'll be a regular reader, I assure you. Keep up the good work.
P.S. I'd like to see more dirt. Shag a waiter and tell all, maybe.
Aggie...in you we have faith. And "we" seems to mean more than your usual group of fans and hangers-on. Witness "anonymous" above. Now, although I've been known to appear incognito from time to time, that one wasn't me. Usually, I just sing right out, if I have an opinion. I think we may have a Musie sighting...
Post a Comment