I asked one my waiter friends to take out my stitches this weekend. Waiters are good at this kind of thing. Stitches are not difficult to remove. To remove stitches you need tiny scissors, tweezers and a steady hand. Definitely a do-it-yourself project. Definitely not worth sitting in a waiting room with a bunch of sick people.
Other news and reflections: I've come to peace with my new muse role. Still hoping that Musie will help me out by commenting on how I'm doing. Perhaps she could even set up her own little metablog...Just an idea. I am also hoping that Bob will support me in my new role--even though he seems to just care about his drywalling and his "doobies" these days.
Thanks to all of you for your support. I will do my best to live up to the high standards set by the 5th Muse.
8 comments:
Hi Aggie,
Me again, although I'll comment anonymously to avoid getting flared by trolls.
We need more waiter action detail.
Otherwise, I'm enjoing your new role and am glad someone has taken up the responsibility of providing musings on all things absurd.
There is so much of it, especially in relationships, and we can learn from each other's foibles, at least I like to think so.
Hi Aggie,
Me again, although I'll comment anonymously to avoid getting flared by trolls.
We need more waiter action detail.
Otherwise, I'm enjoing your new role and am glad someone has taken up the responsibility of providing musings on all things absurd.
There is so much of it, especially in relationships, and we can learn from each other's foibles, at least I like to think so.
Flared by trolls? Perhaps we could get some details about THAT?!
Am I the only one getting confused by all these anonymice?
I'm glad the stitches came out so well, Aggie. Good idea going with your waiter friend. Anyone who can serve a tray of martinis isn't going to have shaky hands.
Don't be confused Dwarfie. I'm the REAL anonymous. And as I said a couple of days ago...I suspect this "new" anonymous is actually you-know-who.
I of course support you aggie! I do agree, i have been redonkulously selfish these days, i'll try to be more vocal about my blog reading muse like needialities.
Furthermore, at first i thought this post was about the bandage removal... its season-spanning plots like this that will keep me coming back for more :)
Oh Aggie, we're waiting on another post!
I believe the correct geexpression is "flamed by trolls". But "flared" does get the idea across...
And Aggie, I want you to know that whatever's been callously implied on other nearby blogs, you're doing a fine job of (a)Musing. Although the 'other' anonymous may be onto something. Couldn't hurt to shag a waiter & spill just enough detail to drive any and all metadeconstructivists crazy(er)...
Post a Comment