Sunday, May 13, 2007

I have a pink cellphone

I visited an old friend this weekend who gave me a pink cellphone. The cellphone is one of those beautiful flip-up kinds. Sleek. Gorgeous. Unfortunately, this cellphone went through the wash, and no longer functions. My friend was going to throw it in the garbage until I offered to take it off her hands.
I figure there must be plenty of uses for a non-functioning pink cell phone.

2 comments:

coyote said...

I bet this guy would tell you to use it as a binder clip...

Pandora said...

Well, there are the obvious uses, like pretending you are too busy making a deal with a big time director to notice that your ex is in the same room - or using it to add a dash of pink to your outfit - or planting it on one of your students so that you can publically confiscate and pulverize it on the first day of class in order to dramatize your no-cell-phone policy. Yes, very useful.