In case you didn't know this, Oil of Oregano is the hot new "cure" for the common cold. I have a common cold right now. I won't talk about it right now because that's just boring blog material. Let's just say that I jumped on the Oil of Oregano bandwagon. I paid a ridiculous amount of money for the stuff and so far have not been cured.
I am hoping to have more interesting things to blog about soon. In the meantime, I recommend reading Megan's blog . She's changing the world, wallet by wallet. I dreamt about Megan the other night. I dreamt that it was my birthday and she decorated my car. That made me happy.
The Mysterious East folks are creating their own little revolution in N.B. over the New Brunswick Adoption Foundation's ad campaign.
These blogs are inspiring me to start my own little revolution over here.
No comments:
Post a Comment