1) I'm still sick, but I won't blog about that because that's boring.
2) I am bracing for a big transition ahead: starting work next week, moving back to Ottawa, etc. You can bet I'll be calling an ESI emergency meeting to discuss--how to support Aggie while she goes through this rough transition.
3) I'm feeling ambivalent about blogging these days because I'm trying to reduce my screen time and do other things like a) cook
b) read c) get well d) sleep e) watch TV (it's a different screen, I know...) f) talk/communicate g) spend quality time with my person and cat unit h) make stuff out of fabric i) organize my life. I am aware that blogging itself doesn't take a lot of time. But, once I get on here, it's hard to get off. I'm definitely removing myself from Facebook. No point being on there now that I've reconnected with all my exes and discovered that they have become gay, breeders with SUVs, or really happy in some way that annoys me.
4) [Redacted] ... A rant about a friend getting married again, and me questioning that decision and the whole institution. I read what a wrote and I didn't like my tone. So .... redacted!
5) I'd better quit while I'm ahead.
4 comments:
Looking forward to seeing you in Ottawa!
Uh, wait... my brain hurts! Is "I'd better quit while I'm ahead" actually a "There is no fifth thing" statement? Or not?
PINK!!! Shocking!
Aggie in Ottawa permanently - I'm mind-boggled
Post a Comment