I'm messing around with templates, and lost all my "favourites" in the process. I am hoping that by changing my template, I will be more inspired to write. Going for style over substance, in other words.
Some of the really plain blogger templates (the insta-templates you find in your dashboard) have that option... I think you can go into your "header" section and upload your own image. I'm not totally sure which versions allow you to do that though...
But your current choice is very va-va-voom! I like!
10 comments:
But such a fabulously chic person should go for style! When in doubt, format!
Snazzy!
Oh, PS, styling up my template certainly worked for me. I can't seem to shut up.
Thanks, Stella. You are my inspiration.
I quite like this one...
It's not really me, though, is it? I mean, I like chocolate and everything, but....
You can use a plain blogger template and put your own picture in the header too...
How do I do this, Stella?
Some of the really plain blogger templates (the insta-templates you find in your dashboard) have that option... I think you can go into your "header" section and upload your own image. I'm not totally sure which versions allow you to do that though...
But your current choice is very va-va-voom! I like!
Hey! I have a pair of red shoes just like those!
Post a Comment