Sunday, June 22, 2008

Lost voice

I have laryngitis. I have decided to just "go with it" and stay silent. When folks talk to me, I don't respond except to smile weakly. I don't want to blame my family for my current condition, but ..... I was speaking before I spent the week with them.
In other news, I'm starting work again in a week. The transition will be rough, and no one will feel sorry for me. Another reason to stay silent.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I totally feel sorry for you... for spending a week with your family and for getting sick AND for having to go back to work. Maybe someone will come along and give you a big pile of money so at least you won't have to work.

fromtheworld said...

I found this blog from xup's blog. I think your blog is really cool. I like your writing style...I will keep reading you, I hope you will keep blogging, even if you want to reduce the time you spend in front of the screen.