I have not been in blogging mode/mood lately. Not much to report. The ESIs are giving me some support during this transition period, although they could be doing a whole lot more....
In other news: Scrabulous has been taken off Facebook. Thank God, Zoom weaned me off of Scrabulous and onto Scramble. I've taken to Scramble like a duck to water. Zoom continues to kick my ass.
I thought briefly today that I still "had it" after buying some new lip gloss called "Mango Juice", strutting my stuff on Bank Street, and receiving smiles from two attractive young men. Then, I realized my fly was down.
2 comments:
You still "have it" Aggie. The fly being down was just added, "oh,la, la!".
I love how you've sunk your teeth wholeheartedly into Scramble Aggie. I've never seen anything like it.
Soon I will lure you into the twisted, addictive world of Word Twist.
Post a Comment