If you are meeting a friend in a bar, and you need props to talk about relationship issues, I recommend using coasters. You can hold them upright if they need to interact with each other. One coaster can be
you (or your friend),
and the other can be
the paramour. To be supportive to your friend, you can talk directly to the coasters, and ask probing questions to the coasters. Or, you can do what I did, and put the coaster representing my friend down on the table and beat it with your fist.
3 comments:
Ah Aggie, you are such a delicate flower. I do admire your approach and plan to study it when next we drink...
Hopefully I won't have to beat the coaster representing you.
I plan to use this method from now on in my conversations with you Agatha.
While it is disturbing to watch you pound a coaster that represents me, I much prefer it to having you pound my actual self.
Post a Comment