Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Strange Day

Something weird is in the air today. The weirdness started on the way to Ikea when I almost hit a pedestrian. I apologized in two official languages, then decided that it was a bad day for city driving so I retreated. Then, I got my bike out and rode it down St. Denis to do some errands. I kept thinking I heard my name. "Aggie!" I thought I heard a beautiful young woman in a wheelchair yell. Then, I thought I heard my name again from a PETA activist, "Aggie!". Then, I thought I heard "Aggie!" again, this time from a taxi driver as I was crossing the street. What does this mean?

3 comments:

XUP said...

Maybe you've become a celebrity overnight? Keep an eye out for paparazzi.

Anonymous said...

I think they are all readers of your blog, and they want you to post the next installment of the Bakelite saga.

Manny Blue said...

Aggie!