Happy New Year! I'll bring in the new year with two new blogs. One I discovered at the One of a Kind Craft Sale at Lansdowne Park. I was working there for a friend, Erik Tardif, an incredible artist and craftsman, who just moved to the region. The blog I discovered is not Erik's, though; he doesn't blog. The blog I am recommending belongs to a sharp Quebecoise named France Arsenault who does crazy things with felting and wool. I loved her work and bought two items from her which I will post later. She doesn't blog regularly, but I hope she will. She has great links off of her blog, too, which have provided me with lots of inspiration.
The second blog I'm enjoying belongs to this California mom. You all know how I don't usually enjoy mommy blogs, but this one is pleasant. And the great thing is that she provides warnings if she feels the need to talk about poop.
3 comments:
It is fun stuff, but would you wear the hats? I would feel a little flaky wearing one... OK, flakier.
I would wear the mini hip wraps over a pair of jeans.
I wouldn't wear any of the stuff. I just like having them. I bought a "necklace" she made that is an amazing tangle of yarn. I can't see myself wearing it out anytime soon. But I love looking at the thing. It's hanging on my wall right now.
Don't ya think that "She doesn't blog regularly, but I hope she will" could apply to all sortsa bloggers we know, Aggie. Hmmmm....?
Post a Comment