Good news story of the week: Fruity cocktails are health food!
After all the tragedy of this week, followed by wanker media stories about the media, there was finally a good news story that came out. Turns out cocktails are good for you! Yayyy!!!!! Get thee to a patio, and drink. Antioxidants, here I come!
Hmmmm. So that would apparently make yuckaflux one of the healthiest darn things in the world. Strange, in that from what I've witnessed at riverbottom keggers and such, anybody who has tasted this particular nectar in any quantity usually feels the opposite of healthy for some reason...
1 comment:
Hmmmm. So that would apparently make yuckaflux one of the healthiest darn things in the world. Strange, in that from what I've witnessed at riverbottom keggers and such, anybody who has tasted this particular nectar in any quantity usually feels the opposite of healthy for some reason...
Post a Comment