Sunday, April 01, 2007
Toxic Bounce
Conch Shell and I had a wonderful stroll through Chinatown the other day. We nursed our hangovers with Vietnamese soups, then hit the Chinese Herbalists. Conch Shell bought a tea called simply "Health Tea", a bag of unknown herbs that you have to boil for about an hour. We tried some in the store, and swore we felt better immediately. I ended up purchasing a blood tonic/liver cleanser. Upon leaving the Chinese pharmacy, we walked by the laundromat. We smelled a wonderful, comforting aroma, which we realized was fabric softener. "Too bad bounce sheets are toxic," I said. A guy walking past us stopped dead in his tracks. "Bounce sheets are toxic?" he asked. "Are you sure?" he said. "They are a total nightmare, man." I said. He walked away looking forlorn. I ruined his day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Aggie, wil you be our new consumer advocate?
If you dislike Bounce, try Home Hardware's "Natura" reusable, hypo-allergenic, chemical-free (so they say)dryer sheets.
Post a Comment