They say that September is a time to get healthy and get organized. Bob is quitting smoking. David Scrimshaw has posted student lifehacks. I am sure that the elusive 5th Muse is out there somewhere getting healthy, too. Everyone is doing it. Here are some things I am currently doing to get healthy:
1) I am drinking a touch less wine.
2) I am preparing meals that are colourful and delicious.
3) I am minimizing the smoke I take into my lungs.
4) I have started walking an hour a day.
5) I have started thinking about my future exercise routine which has not yet been established.
6) I am reading books about health, such as the bestseller by Elizabeth Gilbert called Eat, Pray, Love. (I thoroughly enjoyed the book up to the part when she left Italy and stopped writing about food).
7) I am joining a meditation group, because it is supposed to be good for your mind.
8) I am sleeping, because they say that is a healthy thing to do, too.
9) I am taking supplements, so I won't be deficient.
10) I am thinking about how to get organized, because they say that external clutter leads to internal chaos.
2 comments:
Regarding number 9, it's nice you are taking supps, but you should know Aggie, that it's quite impossible that you were ever deficient in any way.
I'm doing six of those things too!
Post a Comment