What is with the massive baby tanks women are running us down with on the streets? My favourite cafe has been overrun with these things. This morning, a woman rammed into my table with one, spilling half my coffee. Instead of an apology, she flashed me a lovely beatific smile. What is this new non-apology culture we live in?I am not anti-baby. I love babies. But, if you can afford that big chariot tank of a stroller, you can also afford a babysitter.
I say bring the smokers back. That will keep them away.
3 comments:
Half your coffee, Aggie?
I'll bet you gave her one frosty stare!
I'm totally with Aggie. As with their adult vehicles, there appears to be a direct correlation between the mass of them sport-ute strollers and the operator's egotistical presumption of omni-entitlement. And with the complete lack of apology for steamrolling over a guy's tail when he's trying to snarf a quiet latte & biscotto, undisturbed...
SILENCE!
You make speak of this subject again when you actually have children and you are dying for a coffee and some time out of the house, but must take said gigantic baby pusher because carrying 22lbs of squirming baby is hellish.
Having kids is hard enough without being made to feel like you should be barred from coffee shops if you have your kid with you (which for a lot of us is ALL the time), just so you young hip thingys can enjoy a latte without having to think about baby poop and Barney.
That said, I would have apologized if my stroller spilled your coffee.
Post a Comment