Wednesday, February 28, 2007

5 more stress relievers

Harmony is trying to do a Dr. Phil on me, but I'm not going there! I know that if I were the real Muse, I'd be getting to the heart of things. But, you know what? I'm not the real Muse! I failed the intimacy challenge! I prefer to continue to work with the stress symptoms.
I found a few other stress relievers:
1) chocolate - the really dark stuff is best.
2) ginseng tea
3) Korean food (particularly the kimchi - ie. fermented cabbage)
4) telling others that you are stressed. They are nicer to you and don't expect things from you.
5) bitch to friends about wankers and injustices.

2 comments:

4th Dwarf said...

Yesterday I came across a list out there on the internet of 52 Proven Stress Reducers. I started reading the list and the things they said made sense but then I got overwhelmed. How can I do 52 of these things? It's enough trouble getting out of bed in the morning and convincing people that I'm functioning.

Do you have any more of that dark chocolate?

coyote said...

Yeah! More chocolate, please! Damn wankers...