Wednesday, January 03, 2007

CD recommendation

I went out and bought 2 of my 3 CDs to help with the holiday recovery. My best selection was Todd Snider's CD, The Devil You Know. Todd Snider makes me happy. I think this CD could relieve any symptoms of a post-holiday funk.
The ESIs are not blogging. I think they not recovering well or following any of my tips. I will call an emergency meeting in the next days. I'm sure Publog Research will get them back on their feet.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The ESIs, they do not blog,
It's sad, but true to state,
For inspiration's lacking
And that's their lowly fate.

Coyote's hunting mice all night,
He's sticking close to ground,
IO tries: success eludes
And Conchie can't be found.

The Dwarf is gone a'feuding,
Poor Chair is out of sorts,
And Aggie either bakes, these days
Or writes Publog reports

Harmony is watching:
Sore fingers are her fate,
Or else she'd post a thought on how
the Load is Overweight.

And all this consternation,
That's casting such a pall?
The cause is oh so simple...
P3 has gone AWOL!