Am drinking hot milk and Amarula. Highly recommended. And, I have a magic bag around my neck. Also, highly recommended. Here are some end-of-the-day, mid-week, completely random thoughts (not to be confused with deep thoughts):
I switched to Rogers and now I hate Rogers. Example: my voicemail does not beep when I have messages. Another example: when I finally got technical support on the phone after being transferred to 10 different people, the guy gave me some strategies to try and said he would reset my password. I said, "Ok, can you give me your phone number in case it doesn't work?" He said, "No, but I'll call you back in 5 minutes." The strategies didn't work. He didn't call me back.
Is it wrong of me to say that Alex Munter has wanker-like qualities? I know he supports all the right things...and he's a nicer person than Mayor Lex. But, is it wrong of me to say he may have wanker-like qualities? I hope he doesn't see this. I would feel bad. A lot of my best friends are wankers. I don't care if Mayor Lex sees this.
Someone gave me a very expensive palm pilot that has all kinds of features. I'm using it this week and hating it. And yet, I can't seem to stop using it, even though I know I prefer using a book. (I destroyed my former palm pilot by dropping it, and I plan to give it to a friend who makes art projects out of broken equipment).
There is an excellent recipe on my milk carton for Carrot, Ginger and Pear Soup. I plan to make it, and think it's clever to put recipes on products. I know folks have been doing this for a long time. But, I just noticed it today.
Is is wrong of me to hope for a Tory sex scandal? You know, something involving inappropriate messages to slightly underaged pages. How old are Canadian parliamentary pages anyway?
Everyone I know right now has a cold. What are the chances of me not getting it?
I love my cat more than myself. Is this normal?
7 comments:
You have a fine cat, but everyone else I know loves you more than they love him.
You will NOT catch a cold Aggie. You know the drill: use hand sanitizer, which is good not only for hand-scrubbing, but bathing, drinking (don't try this at home unless you can drink like Aggie can)and whatever else it takes to kill the little bacterial demons.
Many people find it easier to love someone more than themselves. But can one truly love anyone else without loving themselves first?
That said, I mostly agree with the Dwarf, ma'am. You positively stimulate your friends' intellects and emotions.
But may I speak personally? There is a point where your very sleek, tasty-looking cat stimulates my salivary glands... and the hell with intellect and emotion!
Oh, that Coyote is such a big talker. I have it on good authority that he actually has been engaged by various travelling individuals to provide companionship to cats that remain at home.
But, Agatha, back to this Alex Munster fellow. I'm a bit out of touch with how these child actors turn out when they grow up. What makes you say he has wanker-like qualities.?
Yes, you are so right, 4th Dwarf. I didn't provide enough context on the Alex Munster wanker comment. I feel so shallow. But, ok, here goes -- I didn't like the earnest look on his face as he carefully put tofu on his plate at the Green Door Vegetarian Restaurant. But, I often feel that Green Door customers are wankers. They are so fucking slow. They are all part of the Slow Food Movement. Sometimes I feel like screaming in there.
Dear Aggie... why go there? My solution to the slow speed of vegetarian eaters is simple: I tend to avoid them. And I eat only meat. Well, OK, some vegetables. But no fruit. That's too healthy. Re: Alex Munster. Hmmmmmmm.....
We may need a meeting about this issue. It's possible I have sensitive information that could crystalize your suspicions about his "qualities."
I think Rogers sucks. I'd love to get rid of them but then where will i get my TV fix from. :(
Post a Comment