Hurrah! You have no idea how excited I am!
See? You ARE accomplishing Christmassy things. Go Aggie!
Tiana: I'm excited, too!Andrea: Thanks for the encouragement. But, I don't have ALL my Christmas shopping done like some other people...
Don't worry. I haven't wrapped anything yet, and I've been sneakily reading the books I bought for people... So I'm not all that together. I don't know what's going to happen when I re-discover the magic of holiday drinking.
Congratulations Aggie!On a totally unrelated note, do you have any idea where the Urban Pedestrian went? Her blog seems to have vanished into thin air.
You saw that too? I was hoping my internet just messed up.
Oh my goodness. What happened to Urban? I hope she is well and that she will come back.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Hurrah! You have no idea how excited I am!
See? You ARE accomplishing Christmassy things. Go Aggie!
Tiana: I'm excited, too!
Andrea: Thanks for the encouragement. But, I don't have ALL my Christmas shopping done like some other people...
Don't worry. I haven't wrapped anything yet, and I've been sneakily reading the books I bought for people... So I'm not all that together. I don't know what's going to happen when I re-discover the magic of holiday drinking.
Congratulations Aggie!
On a totally unrelated note, do you have any idea where the Urban Pedestrian went? Her blog seems to have vanished into thin air.
You saw that too? I was hoping my internet just messed up.
Oh my goodness. What happened to Urban? I hope she is well and that she will come back.
Post a Comment