Monday, December 10, 2007

The yin and the ying

Things that are going well:
The pillows, the crafts. All good. I am a sewing maniac.

Things that are not going well:
My passport application. I know. I know. You thought I had dealt with that situation. I didn't even blog about this because I was too embarassed. But here goes: I lost my passport application TWICE. Then, I re-did the whole thing, and managed to find an old passport - not my last passport, an older one. The missing document that I need, however, is my Canadian Citizenship certificate -- which I have LOST! Today, I was told that this takes 6 months to process, but that if I send in the application, and actually buy a plane ticket, I may be able to travel before 6 months. Or, maybe not.

2 comments:

zoom said...

Oooh, me too. My application is sitting (I hope) on my desk at work, where it has been buried under a mound of work-related paperwork for about six months. I think tomorrow I will take it to the Passport office, provided my birth certificate is where I think it is.

I wonder why these things are so difficult.

Jay said...

Yikes, sweetie! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.