Me too, I LOVE clotheslines. I could never live in Kanata, with their anti-clothesline bylaw. Your clotheslines are among the best I've ever seen Aggie.
Zoom... Kanata was finally allowed to have clothes lines a few years ago thanks to Alex Munter. Not that we see many of them there... and I agree with both of you... clothes lines are a beautiful sight...have you ever seen a clothesline of frozen clothes? These two old farmers used to hang out their long johns in the winter out in Durobin... I used to look forward to winter just to see their clothes line...
3 comments:
Me too, I LOVE clotheslines. I could never live in Kanata, with their anti-clothesline bylaw. Your clotheslines are among the best I've ever seen Aggie.
Thanks, Zoom. What a hilarious bylaw, eh? I guess there is something subversive about clotheslines. They are works of art. Like swapboxes.
Zoom... Kanata was finally allowed to have clothes lines a few years ago thanks to Alex Munter. Not that we see many of them there... and I agree with both of you... clothes lines are a beautiful sight...have you ever seen a clothesline of frozen clothes? These two old farmers used to hang out their long johns in the winter out in Durobin... I used to look forward to winter just to see their clothes line...
Post a Comment