Oh, the poor little guy (the one on the top left side of the truck), he is full of possibly infected come, he's all tied up in a knot, about to get flushed down the toilet, yet he's all smiles... what dedication to the cause... it's so admirable. (did you know that if you click on my name these days you get a surprise image?)
Yes, I love the personification of the condoms. The guy in the middle has a bit of a cocky attitude I find. And, then there is bashful over there in the right hand corner.
2 comments:
Oh, the poor little guy (the one on the top left side of the truck), he is full of possibly infected come, he's all tied up in a knot, about to get flushed down the toilet, yet he's all smiles... what dedication to the cause... it's so admirable. (did you know that if you click on my name these days you get a surprise image?)
Great picture! So good to read you again...
Yes, I love the personification of the condoms. The guy in the middle has a bit of a cocky attitude I find. And, then there is bashful over there in the right hand corner.
Post a Comment