Monday, March 24, 2008

Oh Bob!

Bob continues to be one of Ottawa's most delightful bloggers. I can't even find words to express how much I love his postings. His latest one, "Mitten Birds", is possibly the most adorable, sweetest thing I've ever read. I don't want to pressure the man, but I would love it if he blogged just a tiny bit more often.
I know this is technically "metablogging" and deserves to be over on the ESI blog, but there is a lot happening over there right now.

1 comment:

bob said...

Oh Aggie, you continue to be one of Ottawas most flattering bloggers ;)

I agree, i should blog more. To take a page from your blog, here are 5 reasons why i should blog more often:
1) I discover things about myself when i blog.
2) I read more blogs when i myself am blogging.
3) Blogging provides me with additional life memory capacity, as my biological one seems to be waning - hence, to increase my memory, i should blog more.
4) I get flattering remarks like this one when i blog.
5) There is no fifth thing.

Thanks Aggie :)