Sunday, March 23, 2008

Youtube and Shower Caps

Happy Easter, by the way.

But let's move back to shower caps and their uses. I did a little internet research on the subject and found two Youtube videos on the subject.

The first Youtube video is a bit dull, and in a slow, tedious way shows how shower caps can be used to cover bowls. Woodsy already told us about that one.

The second video is hilarious, and you will get lots of interesting ideas about uses for the shower cap (baby nappy and fart catcher are my favourites, but I have a penchant for toilet humour). Warning: this video shows a middle-aged guy wearing either a red speedo or red speedo-like underwear, if you are sensitive to this kind of thing. I'm fine with it, but think he might be cuter in boxers.

David Scrimshaw might consider making a Youtube video on his uses for binder clips.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here is another cute use I have heard about. Click on my name!

coyote said...

Hey. Do they make showercaps in tinfoil? You know, sorta covering all the bases at once?