Wednesday, March 21, 2007

First day of spring

Yesterday, I met a few people suffering from winter burn out. Made me feel all good and schadenfreudey.
Other news:
1) Fourth Dwarf informed me that putting my stuff in a storage locker for a few months is not 'giving up my worldly possessions.'
2) Bob is back with some great music and food postings.
3) I'm giving my old car to a handsome young man who says he can fix it and use it.
4) I bought fake plastic flowers for my office and find them delightful.
5) I watched the entire first season of Corner Gas in a few days and found it delightful.
6) I've discovered that I enjoy the buzz from Advil Cold and Sinus gel tabs so much that it almost makes having a cold enjoyable. My cold is on the way out.

1 comment:

Harmony said...

Just want to say I really like nos. 3, 4 and 6. What a great use for your old car! I never would have thought of that as a way to meet/interact with nice young men. Aggie, you never cease to amaze me.
Hope your cold is all gone, but not the buzz.