Purell doesn't work. I got the office cold. Don't tell me that I wasn't using Purell properly. I used it after every human interaction. Out with Purell. In with Advil Cold and Sinus.
On a completely different note, an anonymous commenter noted that it is friendlier over at the Mysterious East.
I think she's right. I'm not sure if she was talking about the folks in general or the bloggers over there, but I think the comment could apply to both. Let's face it, they are much nicer than we are.
4 comments:
Well, that makes two things we disagree about, Aggie: Porridge and now, Purell. Good thing we can just agree to disagree.
Re: anonymous comment... Ah, now here we agree. She is correct, on the surface anyway. And it's wonderfully ironic that she says "all the sane people are bottled up with their stress, fear and a wish to cloak themselves in anonymity," all rolled up in an anonymous comment.
I don't think anonymous was trying to position herself as being above the rest of us...uh.."sane people." I do think she is right that we are sometimes not very friendly over here.
Yes, I am opposed to both porridge and Purell. But I am not against those misguided souls who partake of either. You see, that is is not a really friendly thing to be saying. I am going to try to be nicer over here...
No! Stay the way you are! Which is perfect...
Nonny is absolutely correct that we are not always nice.
However, I'm more concerned that we seem to have confused those who are mentally challenged with those who are insane. I believe there to be important differences between these states...
Post a Comment