Sunday, January 27, 2008

What's happening with the crafting, you ask?

In case you were wondering what is happening with the crafting, I did have a little hiatus, but am now back into it. I just made a little clutch that looks like this one that I am calling my "feminine supplies clutch". Photos will be coming soon.
Other craft news: I have a fabulous new rotary cutter that I got for Christmas which has changed my life.
I need help from you crafties on what to do with my retro tablecloth. I have decided I will never ever use that thing on a table. Ideas? How can I re-purpose the happy-bappy-housewife-on-valium tablecloth? Zoom suggested I "burn" the cloth at one point, and, of course, that is still a viable option.

8 comments:

Andrea... said...

On an unrelated note, someone just found my blog by looking up how to make a shrimp costume.

Aggie said...

Nice one!

aandjblog said...

I bet that clutch looks mighty fine. :)

Aggie said...

Yes, I'm pleased with the clutch, and thinking I'm going to make more of them. The pattern is from Amy Karol's "Bend the Rules" book, which I love.
So...no one has any ideas for the retro tablecloth? I guess I'm going to have burn it, as Zoom suggested. Or, I could make the clutches out it.

Anonymous said...

I stand by my original suggestion, Aggie. Sorry.

Anonymous said...

Could you make me a hula hoop costume?

Harmony said...

Yeah, good one Manny. OR, dare I suggest, you could use that darling fabric to make EAR COVERS, for your CUTE LITTLE EARS.

Aggie said...

I'll think about the hula hoop option...Or, I'll burn it. Or, I'll make it into a Halloween costume for next year. I could go as a tomato aspic.
Harmony, you aren't looking over at the meta-meta people again, are you?