Since I read the story about the guy who died from using a Q-tip, I have been freaked out. I admit, I'm going through a bit of crazy phase right now. This morning I wrenched the Q-tip box away from my dischevelled friend, screaming "You shouldn't put anything smaller than a saucer in your ear!" Then, when he turned away, I threw the entire box of 400 Q-tips in the garbage. They are fucking dangerous! I know, I know, you could still use them to dust a keyboard. Or, you could use it apply make-up. But, those little innocent-looking sticks with cotton spun tips are killers just waiting to unleash themselves.
What freaks me out more, is that some creative writerswere already onto this years ago.
4 comments:
Ohhh...I did that... I ruptured my eardrum with a Q-Tip! It hurt like hell... and it took forever to heal... that's why now I only use my elbow to clean out my dainty little nymph ears!
My eardrums ruptured a few times all by themselves as the result of ear infections. (The one good thing about it was that it provided some relief from the pain of the ear infection.)
I do use Q-Tips, but I have a very delicate touch.
Woodsy wasn't an idiot... it just happened... XUP, do you believe in Karma? Just wondering...
I love stuff that "just happens" -- rain, guns going off, affairs, sunshine, car accidents, ocean waves...
Post a Comment