I've had a rain cloud over my head for about a week now, and am trying to do all the usual stuff to make myself feel better: meditate, exercise, walk, eat well, make crafts, read inspirational stuff, get acupunture, etc.. I may need to add "get drugs", "see a shrink", "go to a nunnery for a couple of days", and "get a plane ticket out of winter" to this list, but we'll see.
Anyway, I did have a few rain cloud lifting chuckles when I read a couple of items from CBC health news today. One story was about sperm in Saskatoon. The headline was Don't Spurn the Sperm. Nice one! If anyone is looking for sperm, there is plenty out there just going to waste.
The other story that made me laugh was this one about how it is all those healthy people out there who just won't die that are the real drains on the system. So stop blaming the smokers, or the obese people, or the obese smokers!
4 comments:
OK I'll bite. What's the cloud hanging over you dear Aggie? And, may I repeat, perhaps we best discuss this at the usual wino joint?
I think I've been under that same cloud for the past couple of days, and I can't figure out what's wrong. I feel emotional and sensitive, and not in a good way. I hope the cloud just goes away as mysteriously as it came, and stops tormenting nice people like us Aggie.
Hey, I, too have been feeling like I've been swallowed by the gritty blues -- so I'm staying home today and reading and stuff. Also, China is apparently in desperate need of sperm: http://yesboleh.blogspot.com/2007/06/sperm-donation-big-business-in-china.html
It's the February Blues. I'm coasting through it, knowing that it will pass. Hey, a little shot of absynthe always helps! Big hugs all around.
Post a Comment