Friday, February 22, 2008

One big lavalamp

I haven't been to Toronto in a while, and didn't realize that the CN Tower is now a giant lavalamp. Very cool. Not so cool when you point it out to your friend, who turns around to look at it too quickly and falls out of her chair. I won't write anymore about this because she doesn't want to talk about it.
I have to admit, it's way more impressive than the NCC Sound and Light Show on Parliament Hill. We need a large phallic symbol in our Ottawa skyline with lights shooting through it.

3 comments:

XUP said...

Isn't Larry O'Brien our giant phallic symbol? I've seen him kinda lit up some nights.

Aggie said...

xup, you are a wit.
I was hoping for a more aesthetically-pleasing phallic symbol.

aandjblog said...

I saw this for the first time a couple of weeks ago. I like it.