Thursday, February 21, 2008

Toronto Update

I'm having a lovely time in Toronto, although, like Zoom, I always feel like I just fell off the turnip truck here.

Here are my highlights of trip so far:
Eating really good gnocchi. Looking at shoes in the shoe museum. Getting drunk and eating about a million wings. Watching the lunar eclipse from a Bloor Street bar. Talking to a fellow who confessed that CBC's Steve Puddicombe hated him. Me, convincing him that probably Steve Puddicombe actually loved him, but was unable to express it. Him, believing I may be right. Miraculously not waking up with a hangover. Eating a huge bento box of Korean food. Meeting a guy who puts balloons on his miniature poodle's feet to keep them dry instead of buying those overpriced dog shoes sold in pet stores. What a fabulous idea!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels turnip-trucky in Toronto.