Friday, February 15, 2008
Update on Beer Foam Guy
So, the guy who got dumped for flicking beer foam in his girlfriend's face was over last evening. He's a charming man, a loyal friend, a hard worker -- all those good qualities we like. But, unfortunately, in his distressed state, he drank all our beer, stayed far too long, went to pee about twenty-five times, and then hissed at my cat. That was it for me. I almost launched into a, "This is the kind of stupid drunken shit that you do that will continue to get your sorry ass dumped, asshole" rant. But, I didn't. I just said, "I'm going to bed." And he took this as a hint to leave. After he left, my dischevelled friend acknowledged, "Maybe there was a lot more going on below the surface of the beer foam." I agreed. No one fucking hisses at my cat.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I once dumped someone for the equivalent of blowing beer foam in my face. He was the kind of guy who would do 10 annoying things every evening, but nothing that would, on its own, be considered dumpworthy (like hissing at my cat - Jesus, what's WRONG with some people??).
The point is, sometimes you just have to bite the bullet and be the chick who would dump a guy for blowing beer foam in her face, just to get his annoying ass out of your life. Ya know?
You can't save 'em all, Aggie. This one sounds kind of beyond redemption, even as a friend. But at least he did his peeing in the bathroom.
Someone hissed at my little buddy, L.? He who woke me up a few times last summer by gently licking one of my big toes? I love that little guy (all 28?lbs of him)! Give him a little tummy tickle from his tante M., please.
Post a Comment