I am quite taken by both. If the second one could be made a bit bigger, it would be ideal for carrying around a book. I find my books get tattered from being shoved in my knapsack.
MB is most certainly welcome. I will focus my thoughts now so as to forward all required information to you, on the psychic newswire. C'mon, think! You can do it!
10 comments:
BEYOOTEEFUL! Especially that second one!
Thanks for the encouragement, Zoom.
I like the first one. I'm all about hanging stuff on my walls at the moment. Can I hang that on my wall?
Yes, you could hang it on the wall. It's not finished. Hence the binder clips.
Can I place an order for the second one? Price: a night at the wino joint, on me?
I am quite taken by both. If the second one could be made a bit bigger, it would be ideal for carrying around a book. I find my books get tattered from being shoved in my knapsack.
PL, you are most welcome to join us at the wino place, where we can ply Ags with booze and lever promises of crafting from her...
Harmony, can I bring my friend Manny Blue? Where is the wino place and when? My psychic powers don't extend to knowing your drinking spots!
MB is most certainly welcome. I will focus my thoughts now so as to forward all required information to you, on the psychic newswire. C'mon, think! You can do it!
Wow! This is turning into a fun wino event.
Post a Comment