Monday, February 18, 2008

Purchased today

1) one airline ticket to a warmer climate
2) one train ticket to Toronto
3) kitty litter (for the special boy)
4) high-end, special needs cat food (he's a special, special boy)
5) a 5-pack of functional panties (ok, ok, just one thong in the five)
6) a pair of cotton flannel lounge pants (because it's important to be comfortable when lounging)
7) Chinese medicine for diarrhea and for constipation (so that I'll be prepared for anything on the trip)
8) several pairs of earplugs (nothing that could puncture an eardrum and kill me)
9) an adorable little pencil case (so I can be one of those people who keeps their pens and pencils together)
10) a pork tenderloin (for supper)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I purchased some of those exact same things today Aggie! Especially #1.

Manny Blue said...

About #5, are you suggesting that thongs are not functional panties? Because I beg to differ...

Aggie said...

Butt floss, you mean?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Manny Blue said...

I stand corrected!