Here is something I did yesterday with some of the silk fabric found in the garbage and bits of tweed I got at the garage sale. It's mounted on a canvas.
You are both very kind. Once I get a body of work happening, I might consider setting up the online store. However, I think the REAL profits will come from Coyote's Mumumelon concept.
3 comments:
Fantastic work, Aggie!
Now that you are fully absorbed by crafting, I am wondering:
1. Have you booked a table at any upcoming craft sales to sell your wares?
2. Will you be opening an online store?
Hey! I like this. I would pay money for it and hang it on my wall.
You are both very kind. Once I get a body of work happening, I might consider setting up the online store. However, I think the REAL profits will come from Coyote's Mumumelon concept.
Post a Comment