I apologize to those I freaked out/grossed out with yesterday's Meme posting. Yes, that particular Progressive Conservative had cooties, and I was damn lucky I escaped that desk experience unscathed. Although, I repeat, I was not boffing the actual Member. Maybe, the person who tagged me will think twice next time there is a Meme going around.
Today I thought I would just let you in on my blogging goals for the week:
1) finish the fucking Meme (6 and 7)
2) write profiles about the remaining ESIs (Conch Shell, Coyote, the Independent Observer and 4th Dwarf)
3) display more crafts
4) set some fitness goals (like Zoom)
5) there is no fifth thing.
4 comments:
Anybody who was freaked/grossed just doesn't fully know the unexpected and sometimes surprising depth of which you are capable, ma'am. I've been charmed by all five so far. And I look forward to six and seven being memes of true greatness...
Keeping in mind, of course, that I occasionally get fleas - so cooties is nothin'.
Freaked or grossed out? Nonsense. I called over my Better Half to read your meme because I liked it so much.
Besides, I just wrote a whole post about pumpkin porn. Your PC cootie tales are much more amusing.
If you HAD boffed the actual Member, you could now be blogging about boffing the Member's member.
You might want to keep that in mind for next time.
No worries Aggie - I'm totally out of the meme game. But I do appreciate your colourful random things about yourself, really. So what if a couple may be icky? That's what misspent youth is all about.
Post a Comment