Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Score!

Ladies and gentlemen, I found this amazing thing in the garbage: fabric swatches, and enough fabric in three gorgeous colours to make a set of cushions. I looked at the label, and this stuff is 100% silk and from a very expensive fabric store in Westmount. The swatches are PERFECT for log cabin quilting. My plan now is to make a log cabin quilt using the swatches as the 'cabin'. I will show you an example of what this will look like in a future posting. Then, I will make a set of cushions to go with the log cabin quilt from the larger pieces of fabric. And, as if this find weren't enough, they are all neatly on a hanger for easy storage! Score!!

2 comments:

XUP said...

You're IT --- I tagged you in my blog with the 7 Random Facts About Me meme

Aggie said...

Thanks for tagging me, Urban. I not really good at this kind of thing. I will meditate on it for a few days and see if I can come up with something. Yours are so clever and fun.