Let's bring some closure to this, shall we? More random things about me.
6) I am totally with the environmental movement, but have trouble recycling, being green, not wasting stuff, not loving big cars.
7) I thought I hated cats until I got my cat, then, I realized I love cats more than dogs.
8) I can't remember the years I was married, or even the year I got married. I have completely blanked out all of it.
9) I once -- all in the same evening -- dropped acid, got stoned, drank, then fell into the arms of a pizza delivery man. This happened a while back, folks. Actually, around the same time as the West Block shagging incident.
10) Oh my goodness, I just realized that I've exceeded the 7-things limit here!!!
6 comments:
Pizza delivery guys live for nights like that. That's why they become pizza delivery guys in the first place. Did you ever check Penthouse Forum to see if he wrote about it?
Memes are tricky like that. You start to trust them, and then BAM! You've exceeded the meme limit.
Good thing #8 and #9 are so enticing....
I think a new blog about your life back in the acid-dropping, pizza-guy shagging days would make a nice counterpoint to Aggie the tame knitter blog
Yes, perhaps I could weave in elements of those days into the tapestry of my new craft blog. Threads of debauchery.
Sort of a warped woof, as it were. Weaving, people! I'm talkin' weaving here...
Threads of debauchery and warped woofs! LMAO!
That reminds me, I've decided to sell my loom. If any of your crafty readers need a big old loom and an ergonomic weaving bench, they might be in luck.
Post a Comment