Remember, a few posts back when I wrote about the man who tried to rescue me by inviting me to his place? This week, he approached me and complimented me on my pink sweater. He said, "I really love the colour of your sweater. It reminds of when I used to play Risk. The colour of some of the pieces were the colour of your sweater." My response was, "Thanks. It kind of reminds me of Pepto-Bismol." His response to that was, "I have never had the pleasure of using that product." Then, we laughed, and I thought the Risk-line was just nerdy enough to actually sort of work on me. HA!
Thursday, November 22, 2007
Another conversation with overly-friendly man
Remember, a few posts back when I wrote about the man who tried to rescue me by inviting me to his place? This week, he approached me and complimented me on my pink sweater. He said, "I really love the colour of your sweater. It reminds of when I used to play Risk. The colour of some of the pieces were the colour of your sweater." My response was, "Thanks. It kind of reminds me of Pepto-Bismol." His response to that was, "I have never had the pleasure of using that product." Then, we laughed, and I thought the Risk-line was just nerdy enough to actually sort of work on me. HA!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
He's obviously smitten. No man I know would ever voluntarily admit to liking the colour pink. They might say -- that colour looks good on you, or nice sweater, but never "I love the colour..."
He-e-e loves you. Nya, nya, n'nya, nya
I think he likes you....
Post a Comment