I have decided to put some things on the back-burner -- until the end of November.
1) The ESI profiles. I am hopeful that when Megan does her work with the ESI team, this issue will be resolved. But until that time, the profiles are not happening.
2) Tiana's prize. I am working on various models, and this prize will be ready at the beginning of December in time for her to put it on her tree. I just bought a bag of evil eyes, and am sewing them on everything now. So, expect a Christmas ornament with an evil eye!
3) Christmas presents, and other Christmas-related crap. I am not even thinking about it now.
4) What I am doing from January - June 2008. This has not yet been determined, but I am not going to even think about it for two weeks.
5) There is no fifth thing.
What is on the front-burner then, you ask? I am back in writing hell. So, you can expect some whiney and pathetic postings in the next couple of weeks. At the moment, though, I am enjoying being curled up inside in front of my computer, while looking out the window at the freshly fallen slush. So far, I am not complaining.
2 comments:
Aggie, no matter how whiney and pathetic your postings may be, they are always a welcome diversion. Blog on.
Wow! Now I'm really looking forward to a super-evil ornament!
Post a Comment